Sunday 8 October 2017

Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan

Ketogenic Diet 7-Day Meal Plan

A whole lot of people are asking me a great  keto diet menu would seem like. I’m delighted to discuss this 7-Day Ketosis menu with you. If you’d love to discover more Keto Recipes to custom your personal, have a peek at my personal  Ketogenic Diet recipes database.

Also for more information about what would be the best foods to consume a Ketogenic Diet Plan, take a peek at my own  Ketogenic Diet Food List.

Fore more info about what you will need to know before you start this diet plan and how to prevent side effects, have a peek at my Ketogenic Diet Guide (you are going to get thorough  information about what’s Ketosis and everything exactly it does to your body).

Keto Meal Plan Guidelines

Keep in mind that everyone has different needs, you will also have to change your strategy since your needs will change as you shed weight.

Measure 1 : Define the number of calories you need daily

To find out how many calories you need daily use this instrument : Daily Calorie Intake Calculator.

This will provide you with the amount of calories you will need to keep your weight, lose 1-2 pounds each week or gain 1-2 pounds each week.

Female in great shape :

For me personally (female), to use the Daily Calorie Intake Calculator,  I would enter 120 pounds, then because I’m 5’6″ I would enter 66 inches (5 feet x 12 inches / feet + 6 inches = 60 + 6 = 66), then I would input 29 years old  female   and workout 3-5x weekly.

This provides 2085 Calories each day to me.

Male in great shape :

For my boyfriend, to use the Daily Calorie Intake Calculator,  I would enter 175 pounds, then because he’s 5’9″ I would enter   69 inches (5 feet x 12 inches / feet + 6 inches = 60 + 9 = 69), then I would input 36 years old man  and workout 6-7x weekly.

This would give 4425 Calories each day to him.

Measure 2 : Describe how much calories you need to Eliminate weight

You can bypass this step my just using   the Daily Calorie Intake Calculator.
Ok here is how it operates.

To burn 1 pound of fat you will need to burn 3500 calories.

  • To burn 1 pound of fat each week, take off 500 calories each  day.
  • To burn 2 pounds of fat each week, take off 1000 calories each day.

My boyfriend and me both wish to lose 2 pounds per week at this point.

Female (29 years old, 120 Pounds, active) :

2775 Calories each day (maintenance) – 1000 calories (deficit) = 1775 calories per day.

Male (36 years old, 175 Pounds, very active) :

4425 Calories each day (maintenance) – 1000 calories (deficit) = 3425 calories per day.

Keep in mind that this doesn’t work for everyone, it’s just a direct line, not an specific science.

To Get the real number for yourself :

Weight your self at the week’s beginning and again at the end of the week. If you lost more than two pounds, add 10 percent to your calories for another week. Reduce your calories, if you dropped less than two pounds.

I discovered that 1500 calories functions for me personally. My boyfriend is nice with 3400 calories.

Step 3 : Find out how much protein you need

Getting the right number of proteins is essential to your Ketogenic diet!

Eating you may throw off Ketosis as eating into carbohydrates would!

Because it’s recommended to get between 10 percent and 35 percent of proteins on your    diet, I’d like to aim for the center at 22.5 percent. Having more proteins on a diet will decrease muscle loss. As it is going to turn into sugar, on the flip side, you will throw out of ketosis.

So to get an idea of the number of proteins you need, use the Keto Calculator.

Examples :

Myriam : (120 Pounds, 66 inches, 29 years old, female, energetic) = 117 grams of proteins daily

Dan: (175 Pounds, 69 inches, 36 years old, man, very active) = 173 grams of proteins daily

Step 4 : Learn how much carbohydrates you want

According to my own Ketogenic Diet Introduction Guide, it’s ideal to keep your carbohydrates around 5 percent however this is not easy to attain.

1 gram of Vitamin is 4 calories

5% of 1500 calories would be 75 calories for carbohydrates. 75 calories / 4 calories per gram of carb = 18.75 grams of carbohydrates daily.  

I really don’t obsess over it, I rounded this up to 20 grams of carbohydrates daily.

All these are web carbs. This usually means that you may deduce 1 g of carbohydrate per gram of fiber which you eat.

Raspberries for example comprises the most fibers you’ll be able to see in fruits, therefore they’re a fantastic pick.

For the boyfriend, 5 percent of 3400 calories would be 170 calories to carbohydrates. 170  / 4 = 42.5 grams of carbohydrates daily.

He rounds up it to 40 grams.

Step 5 : Define your macros

To do so, you can use my Keto Calculator :

All these macros are according to the publication “The Ketogenic Diet – A Complete Guide For The Dieter And The Practitioner”.  

When you understand how much proteins and carbohydrates you need, you are able to deduce.

  • 1 gram of carbohydrates = 4 calories
  • 1 gram of proteins = 4 calories
  • 1 gram of pounds = 9 calories

Full – calories from carbohydrates – calories in fat from carbohydrates

Grams of fat calories from fat devided by 9.

Instance of a 1500 calorie plan :

  • 1500 Calories
  • 106 grams of Fat
  • 117 grams of Protein
  • 20 grams of  Net Carbs

Instance of a 3400 calorie strategy :

  • 3400 Calories
  • 283 grams of Fat
  • 173 grams of Protein
  • 40 grams   of  Net Carbs

As a guideline you are able to keep your macros around : 75% Fats, 25% Protein, and 5 percent Carbs. If you’re active, you can bear with upping the carbs a bit, but when you’re doing a strictly low carb diet, you might now have the ability to push yourself to exercise as hard depending on how your respond to it.

Weekly Keto Macros Calories Fats (g) Net Carbs (g) Protein (g)
Average Totals 1500 106 20 117

Get Free Email Updates

Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan Example

I love to keep my recipes easy as this helps me stick with my diet.

Use my manual if You’d like resources and some tips that will help you easily count your calories throughout the day :

How can I count my calories to burn fat?

The macros are supplied in most of these recipes. Some of them have more carbohydrates than others so just and fit them to get to your Everyday needs <br><br> source <a href=http://www.rawkidsrecipes.com/ketogenic-diet-meal-plan/

No comments:

Post a Comment